Jango Fett - redone CORRAN FETT's FANFICTION Darth Vader


Index

New Jedi Order
  • Honor Guard
  • Pariah
  • Runner
  • When Few Stood Against Many
  • Clone Wars
  • Bounty
  • Wings of Glory
  • Behind the Scenes & Artwork


    Corran Fett's
  • Icons
  • Fan Art I/II

  • New Jedi Order Era Stories

    Rage of the Shadow Warriors: Honor Guard
    29 ABY - 45 months into the Yuuzhan Vong invasion

    With the Yuuzhan Vong spreading over the galaxy, devastating one planet after another on their endless conquest in the known galaxy, the Mandalorian Protectors under Mandalore Boba Fett finally decide to make a stand.

    Although the Mandalorians had their chance to fight against the Vong in the very beginning of the invasion, Fett had decided to wait and investigate the enemy, joining them in the hope to get time to build an army on Mandalore. Four years later, the Yuuzhan Vong broke their part of the contract and attacked Mandalore, hitting on unexpected resistance, and losing the battle despite their overwhelming numbers.

    Now, taskforces of the new Mandalorian Protectors are sent out to teach the Yuuzhan Vong an all new level of warfare - and an all new level of pain.

    One of those taskforces is led to Dubrillion, under the lead of the experienced Mandalorian warrior Ronan Barec and the Honor Guards, his platoon of Mandalorian Supercommandos, to retake the Yuuzhan Vong base and liberate the planet.

    Characters: Boba Fett, Kir Kanos, and the Mandalorians Ronan Barec and Ayden Stone, and others
    Genre: Action, Angst

    Length: approx. 26,000 words - novella
    Download: 61 pages PDF document - click here or cover for download
    Comments, Critics & Feedback: jacen-s@gmx.net, or in the thread on TFN, here.

    Click Here for the full version of the Cover


    Disclaimer: Star Wars, its characters, and its setttings are copyrighted by © Lucasfilm Ltd. and George Lucas. My fanfiction stories, my original characters and my artworks, however, are my intellectual property. I do not claim to own any of the official characters or settings or any other part of Star Wars.