Jango Fett - redone CORRAN FETT's FANFICTION Darth Vader


Index

New Jedi Order
  • Honor Guard
  • Pariah
  • Runner
  • When Few Stood Against Many
  • Clone Wars
  • Bounty
  • Wings of Glory
  • Behind the Scenes & Artwork


    Corran Fett's
  • Icons
  • Fan Art I/II

  • New Jedi Order Era Stories

    RotSW: When Few Stood Against Many
    29 ABY - 46 months into the Yuuzhan Vong invasion

    Many Mandalorians had despised of Fett's decision to side with the Vong, but in the end, it turned out to be a brilliant tactical move: they learned to know the Yuuzhan Vong 'way of life', their tactics and their behaviour in battle like no other, what made it possible for them to strike back with immense success.

    Now the Yuuzhan Vong are near defeat, with the Galactic Alliance close to liberating Coruscant and the whole galaxy. But there are still thousands of worlds controlled by the Yuuzhan Vong and their minions, so a group of former Mandalorian mercenaries, bounty hunters and even criminals takes it upon themselves to do something about that, a task that proves not to be without perfidies... This story tells the adventures this party experiences and how warchanges each of them. Before their battle is over, the galaxy will know that few stood against many.

    Notes: This is the sequel to Honor Guard. It is advised to have read Honor Guard, Pariah and Runner to better know the characters and for a better undestanding, but this story can also stand alone. This story is still WORK IN PROGRESS, meaning that from time to time, new chapters are added. Check the thread on TFN for updates.

    Characters: Ronan Barec, Gladus Tite, Altair Jiriad, Ara Norvath, and many others
    Genre: Adventure, Action

    Length: 31,000 words and growing (WIP)
    Download: 44 pages PDF document - click here or cover for download
    Comments, Critics & Feedback: jacen-s@gmx.net, or in the thread on TFN, here.

    Click Here for the full version of the Cover


    Disclaimer: Star Wars, its characters, and its setttings are copyrighted by © Lucasfilm Ltd. and George Lucas. My fanfiction stories, my original characters and my artworks, however, are my intellectual property. I do not claim to own any of the official characters or settings or any other part of Star Wars.